Sunday, August 10, 2014

Brunch at Beechwood Cafe & Bakery in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I went to Beechwood after taking the dog to the vet in JC.  We sat outside and some quality people/dog-watching.  The service was pretty terrible today though.  Our drinks didn't come until after our food did, utensils came out after food did, and everything just took forever in terms of service.  My food was good but not exactly what I expected, though props for making eggs over easy the right away.
Potato hash - more like potatoes, over easy eggs, and corned beef which looked like bacon.  Great combo together.  Just not exactly what I expected when I think of "hash" or "corned beef"

Huevos Rancheros - tortilla chips w/beans, fried eggs, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.  Good but messy

No comments:

Post a Comment