Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dinner at David Burke Kitchen in NYC

Dan and I went to David Burke Kitchen for Restaurant Week.  It was a great value and we were so full and even took food home.  The meal was delicious and very home-y.  I would go back again for a non-RW meal.
Bread I picked from the bread basket

Grilled chicken and tallegio cheese grilled cheese.  Definitely not your traditional grilled cheese. The wrapper was more like a lumpia wrapper.  Tasty but non-traditional
 Grilled cheese after I took a bite :-X


Lobster Dumpling Soup with roasted celery root, melted celery, carrots, and leeks.  The waiter poured the soup hot over the fresh dumplings.  Delicious

Pork Chop with home-made tater tots.  AMAZING

Green Circle Chicken Pot Pie - this was what I ordered and was so delicious.  So rich and hearty.  Also like half a chicken in here.  Took this home and it re-heated great

Dan cutting up the pork chop

Giant carving knife

Dan's mango sorbet

Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Bar - raspberry ganache and vanilla bean ice cream.  Great dessert.  I loved the crunchiness.  Sweet but not too sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment