Friday, May 26, 2017

Brunch at Roman Nose in Jersey City, NJ

The 'rents, Dan and I went to Roman Nose for brunch.  As usual it was great, mostly because of the incredible pancakes.  Best ever.
Pollo Panini - Grilled chicken breast with homemade mozzarella, basil pesto, and fresh tomato on ciabatta

Lemon-Ricotta-Olive Oil Pancakes - Fluffy, moist ricotta pancakes with lemon olive oil and citrus mascarpone.  

Spaghetti Aglio e Olio - a peasant staple of garlic, extra virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes, pecorino romano, and toasted bread crumbs.  I got this with a side of breaded chicken
Cotoletta - breaded chicken cutlet I got with my pasta.  Needed some salt.  Was a huge portion. I brought it home and added to several salads that week

Meatball Sangweech - Four meatballs stuffed into a fresh ciabatta with fresh mozz


No comments:

Post a Comment