Saturday, February 3, 2018

Dinner at Greene Hook in Jersey City, NJ

Greene Hook changed their menu for the winter season!  I just love when they add new things to their menu because their chef is so creative and always executes everything perfectly.  This dinner was no exception.
Winter menu

It was early so we made it in time for happy hour.  A dozen oysters for $1 each

The ravioli was a special that day

I believe this also was a special that Dan got.  Can't recall the meat but it was very French and fresh and herb-y

I got the burger special too!  It was lamb with lots of feta as you can see.  It was juicy and perfectly cooked.  And came with salad so I felt almost healthy

Banana cake with caramelized banana and espresso ice cream.  Dan really enjoyed it.  It was too real banana-y for me

Their creme brulee with berries is always incredible

No comments:

Post a Comment