Sunday, February 26, 2023

Dessert from Grace Street Coffee & Desserts and Keki Cakes

Olivia and I had a snack/dessert at Grace Street, after picking up souffle cheesecakes to go.  Although I'm not a huge fan of matcha (green tea), I loved these beignets because I can't say no to beignets.  The ube cheesecake was good but a bit thicker/denser than I expected so hard to eat all of it.  The cream puffs from Keki though were outstanding.  I wish I had gotten more because the were so good

Matcha beignets with fruit tea and ube boba at Grace Street

The Keki boxes were exciting

Inside of the pistachio cream puff.  Amazing texture outside (a bit crunchy with crystallized sugar) and delicious filling inside

Pistachio and ube cream puffs.  Both were excellen


Ube souffle cheesecake

Definite bounce but dense



No comments:

Post a Comment