Sunday, February 26, 2023

Home-made desserts

 Soooo have been very derelict in 2022 about posting.  I took lots of photos and failed to actually blog so 2023 I am doing retroactive posts and trying to be more timely.  So many of these posts will encompass numerous meals since we have various go-to restaurants we order from.


Mixing everything for ube rice krispies treats


Finished product - ube rice krispies treats.  So easy.  Just the regular recipe + ube extract


My home-made carrot cake with cream cheese frosting


I attempted to make mochi donuts using Trader Joe's ube mochi pancake mix.  The frosting was more work than I expected and came out too thick IMO

Naked ube mochi donuts

Frosted donuts

Final breakfast plate.  The donuts were unfortunately more work and less good than I thought LOL.  The mix is great for pancakes or waffles though

Oatmeal choc chip sandwiches with Trader Joe's sweet cannoli cream inside. SOOOO yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment