Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dessert from Luigi's Ice Cream in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I have been meaning to try this ice cream food truck that is frequently parked by our house.  They serve not only home-made cones, but home-made donut ice cream sandwiches!!  Delicious and sooo decadent.  The donut is sturdy yet great glazed taste.  We got different ice creams but both got oreo crunch toppings so they looked the same.  I got lemon cake, which I def recommend, and Dan got s'mores which he loved.  The girl at the truck also let us try lots of flavors while we waited, including pistachio, double chocolate, and cereal milk.  Next time I think I'd try cereal milk ice cream w/fruity pebbles topping.  The sandwich was very filling; I think one between two of us next time would be the more judicious call.
So wrong it's right

Thank god they give you a glove. So necessary esp. eating outside in public haha

No comments:

Post a Comment