Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Brunch at City Diner in Jersey City, NJ

Went to brunch at City Diner with Dan and the 'rents.  Delicious and quick and great service considering it was a Sunday afternoon.  Both Dan and I were feeling incredibly sweet after the previous dinner of salty meats.  Somehow I still had a yen for bacon though.
Dan got Bananas and Cream French Toast, which is exactly what it sounds like

I got the Nutella Berry Croissant - chocolate hazelnut spread, sweetened cream cheese and sliced strawberrys and blueberries on a toasted croissant

Side of sweet potato fries.  Always solid

Side of bacon because what is a meal without meat?

My mom got Sal's Wrap, which is what I get 75% of the time - wrap with scrambled eggs, bacon, avocado, and spinach.  Pseudo healthy I like to think

My Dad was the only actually healthy one.  He got a Greek Salad (Romaine, feta, grape tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, red onion, Kalamata olives, Greek dressing) with grilled chicken.  Huge portion with enough for a second meal

No comments:

Post a Comment