Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dinner from Lahaina Luna Cafe in Lahaina, Maui, HI

We picked up some food at a local food stand next to Ululani's, which I read had some delicious, non-healthy foods.  We were honestly kind of disappointed.  The fries were good but the chicken was just ehh and def nothing I would go out of my way to get.  Some with the tacos.  I'm not entirely sure what the big fuss on yelp is about.  Maybe because it's affordable and on Front Street?  But I'm sure there's better bar-style food around Lahaina.
Garlic Fries - string cut fries, garlic aioli, sprinkled with furikake.  Best thing we ate but lots of places do fries like this in Maui

Teri Fried Chicken Bites - fried chicken with Thai chili glaze.  It was okay.  Kind of like a chili general Tsos.  Glad we got the app size instead of entree

Taco Combo.  Left with mahi mahi and right with korean beef.  Good but not super memorable


No comments:

Post a Comment