Monday, April 30, 2018

Brunch at Buddy Who's in Jersey City, NJ

The 'rents and I went to Buddy Who's for brunch.  We got seated pretty quickly but unfortunately the service was a bit slow because it was so crowded.  The food was delicious though and portions were no joke either.  Definitely a solid brunch option as well as dinner.  They just need to tighten up their service during the busy hours. 

Edit: a couple of weeks later Dan and I went back.  Had the insane fruity pebbles pancakes which looked better than they tasted.  The service was much better the second time though!
Happy hour menu that I will come back for!

Biscuits and Gravy - Buttermilk Biscuit, Sausage Gravy, with scrambled eggs.  Dan loved it but it incapacitated him

Giant fruity pebbles pancakes.  I actually don't like fruit pancakes so I'm not sure why I would've liked it.  I also didn't love the fruity syrup either

Side of ham.  Better at City Diner where it's thick

Giant beasts

Look how thick

Did my best

My dad got the Triple Decker Culb Sandwich - With Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Choice of Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef.  Crazy large

My mom's Belgian waffle with fruit.  Clean and delicious

Short Rib Hash & Eggs - got my eggs over easy.  Delicious

Lots of flavor and plenty of food.  All for only $12

No comments:

Post a Comment