Monday, April 30, 2018

Brunch at Satis Bistro in Jersey City, NJ

My parents, Dan and I went to Satis Bistro for brunch.  The service was pretty slow and the food itself just ehhh.   Confirmed why it's been years since we've been there last.  It's a very trendy place but the menu isn't that exciting and the execution wan't worth the price or the wait.
Shredded beef brisket, yukon gold potato hash, two fried eggs and harissa.  Dan got this and I remember getting this years ago.  Portion was kind of small but tasty

My mother got the smoked salmon tartine with green onion mascarpone, watercress, crisp shallot and horseradish creme fraciche on toast with fries.   A lot going on but my mother enjoyed it

My dad got the beef burger with bacon ketchup and house Pickles, whipped brie served with arugula salad

I got the Chicken Milanese b/c I was craving fried chicken - the sammie came with garlic basil aioli and slow roasted tomato on foccacia served with fries.  Great combo and could only eat half

No comments:

Post a Comment