Sunday, December 16, 2018

Breakfast at Tandem Coffee & Bakery in Portland, ME

My absolute favorite place that we ate at was Tandem Bakery - a delicious bakery housed in what used to be a gas station.  There was a line out the door but we ordered quickly and were able to get a nice table.  The biscuits are no joke the best I've had in my life, from ANYWHERE.  Soft flavorful, crunchy on the outside but soft and buttery inside.  Both the regular biscuit with sweet jam  and the cheddar jalapeno biscuit were amazing but totally different.  I would order everything on the menu if I could!
Some of the many amazing baked goods ready for purchase

More amazing baked goods

Cheddar jalapeno biscuit, plan biscuit with butter and jam, iced coffee, and banana bread

I'm so sad I'm not eating this now.  Plain biscuit with butter and jam.  The salt on top is an awesome touch

Dan had to get some banana bread. Also great but the biscuits are where it's at

Cheddar jalapeno biscuit.  Just enough jalapeno.  Mostly cheesy goodness

Biscuit and beautiful coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment