Sunday, July 29, 2018

Brunch at John's Pizzeria in Jersey City, NJ

Took my parents to lunch at John's.  It was pretty empty when we came in but filled up soon after we arrived.  I LOVEEE their garlic rolls.  The best I've had and so perfect when you dine in.  Made it hard to eat too much of my actual entre, but honestly if I just ate those rolls, I'd be fine.
John's Garlic Rolls - Fresh garlic, olive oil, and mozzarella cheese wrapped in our homemade dough. Served with marinara sauce.

another beautiful shot of the rolls

I got the Italiano Panini - Grilled chicken, roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella cheese, and pesto sauce. I didn't love the bread. Kind of tasted like crust but very flour-y and heavy.  Not good for pressing

My mom got the Margherita Pizza - Fresh mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, and basil.

My dad got the Soho Panini - Grilled lemon chicken, zucchini, mushrooms, fresh baby spinach, fresh mozzarella cheese, and roasted red peppers with an olive spread.  He also didn't love the bread

No comments:

Post a Comment