Sunday, July 29, 2018

Dinner at Pr&ince in Jersey City, NJ

Nicole, Tracy and I went to Pr&ince, a new-ish spot in JC from a guy who used to have this in place in the Heights.  The reviews made me worried that the service would be super slow and that we've never get seated, but fortunately we were one of the few people in there so the food came out fast.  It's also still BYOB which is great on the wallet.  The food was delicious and fresh but the menu limited.  There weren't any appetizer options so we each just got an entree, and with no booze, it was a very cheap and delicious meal.  I was mildly hungry after, but if they had apps on the menu I think I would've been okay.
Nicole got Pad Thai with pork belly - angel hair rice noodle (diff than typical pad thai noodles) with tamarind, coconut oil, mayo, fish flake, and dry shrimp



Tracy got the ramen with pork belly 

I got the Signature Rice Berry w/pork belly 
My food all mixed up.  Super tasty and light

No comments:

Post a Comment