Sunday, July 29, 2018

Lunch from Dig Inn in NYC

I ordered lunch from Dig Inn, and it was insanely good.  I got the charred chicken, which is different from the herbed.  Much more flavorful b/c it's dark meat.  This time I chose awesome sides too - all super filling and full of great flavors.  The bowl was packed so I made it last for two lunches, so it was actually cheap for $5 per meal.  I'm posting a second lunch I order from there a week later.  It was so good had to order again!
Charred chicken bowl over quinoa with preserved lemon and lime leaf, cashew kale caesar (surprisingly spicy), jasper mac and cheese, and a lemon wedge instead of dressing

Classic Dig bowl - charred chicken, sauteed broccoli with lemon (huge pieces of broc), roasted sweet potatoes, brown rice w/parsley and garlic aioli.  All wonderful esp with that garlic aioli.  Again made it last for two meals :)


No comments:

Post a Comment