Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dinners at Dinosaur BBQ in Newark, NJ

A few more Devils game means a few more trips to Dinosaur BBQ.  These posts are two trips consolidated into one.  Food is always excellent.  I try to have something new each time so I can make my way through the menu.
Korean ribs and brisket with mac and cheese and baked beans.  The baked beans with pork were new for me and very good.  I still don't like their mac and cheese.  A weird after taste

Fried green tomato sampler platter.  So good

Dan's brisket sandwich with coleslaw

Two meat platter with drunken shrimp, chicken, gumbo, and beans and rice.  The shrimp and beans and rice were new orders for me.  Shrimp was okay.  Didn't really taste like garlic or anything special.  The beans and rice were good though my dinner was quite bean-y since there were also beans in the gumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment