Sunday, December 17, 2017

Dinner at FM Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I finally visited FM Jersey City, which is where Union Republic used to be.  The decor inside was awesome - very 70s and just a fun change of pace.  The food was good but I realize that I really own like italian style meatballs, not Swedish.  Food was good but compared to everything else in JC, I don't know that I would return just for the food.  Seems like a fun place to hang out though for a drink or two.
Pink Lady - gin, framboise, oj, and cranberry

Disco Tots - tater tots, cheese sauce, and gravy

Trio of Pierogis - fontina fondue, bacon and caramelized onion, herbed creme fraiche

all the apps

Swedish meatballs - beef, pork, sour cream demi glace, and garlic toast

Beef Wellington - Filet Mignon, Duxelle Pate, Puff Pastry, Mushroom Demi Glaze

Inside of the beef wellington

early bird deals

inside of the bathroom.  hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment