Sunday, September 8, 2019

Dinner at Cris and John in Dallas, TX

I went to a very cool Vietnamese street food place in Dallas.  It was one of the few restaurants within reasonable walking distance, though I still had to walk in some parts without sidewalks woops.  I wish I had been with other people because there were sooo many things I wanted to eat.  The food was so cheap and sooo good and creative.  I ate a lot but also had no microwave, so leftovers wouldn't have really worked.  If ever in Dallas, I recommend coming here!
Basic Chick aco - Grilled Marinated Chicken, pickled carrots, cucumber, jalapeno sriracha, and house mayo.  Tasty but the least exciting thing I ate

Phorrito with grilled beef - Rice noodles, basil, bean sprouts, jalapenos, onion, hoison and sriracha sauce wrapped in a flour tortilla and pan fried.  Plus a side of broth because that is what makes Pho!

This phorrito was the reason I came here in the first place and it was completely worth it.  The only complaint was that I wish the insides would have been more combined since some bites were all noodles, but it was still delicious and having the broth was awesome to dip the burrito in

Steamed veggie dumplings

Inside of the dumpling.  So much flavor and nice and light

No comments:

Post a Comment