Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home-made Fried Pork Chops, Spanish Rice and Beans, and Veggies

I was REALLY craving some hearty meat last night, but home-made meat.  After a trip to the grocery store I decided on pork chops since I know it takes the least amount of time and preparation.  I was also craving rice and the Goya aisle just summoned me.  Also the usual sides of zucchini and mushrooms - HP's fav. veggie combo.  I handled the dipping and breading of the pork chops while Dan fried.  HP hates hot oil haha.  He also sauteed the veggies with garlic and butter, and I made the rice and beans.  All in all a veryyy filling meal that didn't take quite as long as I thought, which was good because I seem to always be starving by the time I get home from work.  Lots of leftovers too!  Success!

Pork chop, sauteed veggies, and cups of Spanish rice and beans

Another shot

Extra pork chop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment