Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dinner at Sushi House in Edison, NJ

Nicole, Dan and I went to Sushi Palace for all you can eat sushi.  Honestly, I think everytime I go for AYCE,  I feel sick.  Even if I'm only eating.  Sushi Palace is BYOB, so we brought a six-pack assortment.  However, I barely got through one, so it couldn't have been that.  Definitely a good value and not too bar.  Just need to prepare my stomach better beforehand I think.
Gyoza (on top), crispy calamari, and bbq squid.  All were ok.  The bbq squid had sharp tentacles

(Clockwise from Top) Softshell Crab Roll (with cucumber and avocado); Yellowtail hand roll; Crunchy Eel Roll (tempura flakes, avocado, crabmeat, topped with whole roasted eel); and Edison Roll (inside shrimp tempura, spicy tuna and spicy crab outside)

A bunch of sashimi, another Edison Roll , Tri Color roll top left (crunch spicy tuna with slices of tuna, salmon and avocado on top) and Kamizake Roll (shrimp tempura with tuna and eel outside)

Seaweed salad

Vegetable tempura

"Lumpia".  Not at all like Filipino lumpia.

No comments:

Post a Comment