Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dessert from Nasto's in Newark, NJ

I cannot believe that we had never been to Nasto's in the Ironbound before.  I legit think it is the best ice cream I've ever eaten.  So rich and creamy and the perfect amount of sweetness, and some amazing flavor choices.  Definitely need to make more trips in order to try them all.  They also have a large assortment of packed ice creams and also desserts.  I also got a cannoli in addition to the ice cream, which was amazing.
Half cookies and cream and half sea salted caramel pretzel.  Both flavors were ridiculous, the best of any of those flavors I've ever had.  Also the portion was the small and it was HUGE.

Holy Cannoli to go, and real cannoli.  The gelato was unreal.  Just like the filling but 100x better

No comments:

Post a Comment