Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dinner at Koreander Cafe in Montclair, NJ

Dan and I had dinner at Koreander Cafe in Montclair.  The food overall was good but nothing outstanding or super memorable.  The portions were pretty large, which was nice, and the place is reasonably close so perhaps would try it again.  I think I was mostly disappointed by their Korean Fried Chicken wings because it was just fried wings without the soy garlic or double fried-ness.
Nice array of Ban chan

More ban chan

Kim chi and pickled radish

miso soup

Two kinds of fried chicken.  The saucy ones were too spicy for me.  The regular just tasted like any fried chicken without anything particularly Korean. Kind of reminded me of the fried chicken at my college's food court

Jap Chae - short rib was good inside and it was lasted a few meals more

Bibimbap with bulgogi.  Acceptable but don't really remember anything particular about it

No comments:

Post a Comment