Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dinner from Oh Picadinho in Newark, NJ

Dan and I took a risk and ordered food from a new restaurant in the Ironbound - Oh Picadinho, a Portuguese BBQ restaurant.  We were sooo happy once the food came.  The portions were ginormous and so cheap considering how much food we got.  I think we spent $30 or so on enough food that lasted at least four dinners.  Would definitely order from there again and would even like to eat there, as they serve my new favorite ice cream Nasto's.
Spanish chips, black beans, beef ribs and chicken and yellow rice, and picadinho

Mixed Picadinho with shrimp, pork, beef, chicken, chorizo and veggies.  INSANE

Mixed grill platter with beef ribs and chicken.  So delicious.  I love short ribs and they were nice and juicy

Spanish chips and black beans.  I think going to the restaurant would make this taste even better since the chips are fried

No comments:

Post a Comment