Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dinner at Max's of Manila in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I took Laura to Max's for the first time!   Such an epic moment haha.   We had bicol express - lechon cooked in a spicy coconut-y sauce, niligang baka, lumpia shanghai, pancit miki bihon (half rice noodles, half egg noodles) and some garlic fried rice.  As usual everything was really tasty, and we left very satiated and with leftovers. 

P.S.  This was my first time using Instagram for my foodie pics.  My ipod quality isn't as good as my camera, but I think the Instagramming helped.

Niligang baka - soup with beef cubes, potato, greens, and scallions.  Uber comfort food

Bicol express - one of the few "spicy" Filpino dishes

Pancit miki bihon - with shrimp, pork and beef
Lumpia shanghai



No comments:

Post a Comment