Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dinner from Buon Appetito in Jersey City, NJ

We felt like non-chain-y pizza so tried out Buon Appetito in Jersey City.  The pizza and pasta we had were both excellent, though without meat.  :(

Tomato, Basil and Fresh Mozzarella pizza.   Everything tasted super fresh and the crust was super thin.  I wish it had been thicker but it was okay because I dipped the extra crust into the vodka sauce

Tortellini with vodka sauce. I think this is hands down the best vodka sauce I've ever had.  All the Yelp reviews of this place talk about how amazing the vodka sauce is, and I can confirm that is true.  I know they just sell quarts of the sauce, so maybe one day I'll do that and just make my own pasta because the sauce by itself is the same price as this platter.

No comments:

Post a Comment