Monday, November 18, 2013

Brunch at Kittichai in NYC

Julie was in town so went to Kittichai in the Village for a nice brunch.  They have a deal where you can order one entree and unlimited blood orange mimosas, lychee bellinis or bloody marys for $25 for up to an hour and a half.  Although I had ordered bellinis somehow I ended up with blood orange mimosas.  Still, very tasty and not too juice-y.  We shared both dishes, which were both very good and somewhat light.  I was satisfied but didn't feel disgusting like you often do at brunch, probably because Asian food doesn't hurt my stomach and I can eat more of it.  I would definitely come back for one of the prix-fixe dinners or just a regular meal.  Nice decor inside and seemed very relaxing and romantic.

Kittichai omelette with Thai sour sauge and jumbo lump crab plus potatoes

Chang Mai Chicken Curry Noodles with garlic bits and bean sprouts.  Never had curry noodles before but it was very home-y and warming

Inside of the omelette - you can see the chunks of crap and sausage.  At first "sour" sausage sounded kind of gross but it was tasty and more sweet than sour

No comments:

Post a Comment