Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lunch at New Thanh Hoai in Jersey City, NJ

Brought the rents for Vietnamese.  While there was some confusion with the ordering, I think we all agreed it was as good if not better than the prior ownership.  I'm so excited that they have banh mi.  It's not the best I've ever had but nice to know I don't have to go into NYC if I'm craving a Vietnamese sandwich.  I was disappointed with the toppings to bread ratio.  Def not enough meat in there, but overall the flavor was there and the bread was nice and crunchy.

Banh Mi Thi Nuong - grilled sliced pork sandwich.  Pretty tasty but as you can see not so full.  I think the bread is longer than most other places which is why the toppings seems less robust

Sauteed mixed vegetable with oyster sauce and bean curd

Sauteed shrimp with broccoli.  Wonder who ordered this ahem Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment