Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dinner at Ho Ho Restaurant in East Rutherford, NJ

I was really craving Korean food so Dan and I went to East Rutherford.  The menu is kind of small, definitely not the fusino types that are really popular and that I enjoy frequenting.  But everything was delicious, authentic, and not expensive.  Plus they gave us ban chan, which is a favorite.  I would definitely go back as it was a really easy trip from our apt.
Traditional ban chan.  Loved it all

Steamed egg.  At first we didn't know what this was haha but it was part of the ban chan.  We added this to our dumpling soup (below)

Seafood pancake!  It was a little greasy but still delicious

Dumpling soup.  It was a little bland but definitely warming

Jap-chae noodles with short rib.  By the time this came out I was already kind of full.  The meat was well seasoned and the plate was HUGE.  I think we had leftovers for 2-3 meals

Spicy pork bibimbap.  Again, I was pretty full by this point, but this was pretty tasty.  I think the regular bulgogi bowl had more veggies.  But the rice was nice and crispy on the bottom and the pork delicious with a kick

Some yogurt/smoothie-type dessert.  Not my fav but it was free


No comments:

Post a Comment