Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dinner at Dinosaur BBQ in Newark, NJ

Another Devils game, another trip to Dino haha.  This time I again ventured to try something new, and was very happy with my choice.
Jumbo BBQ Chicken Wings - half wango tango (Dan's usual) and half honey bbq.  So the honey bbq was my choice as it was supposed to be mild and sweet.  It was neither lol.  It def had kick and wasn't nearly as sweet as I would've expected.  It was well charred and delicious just not what I was expecting.

Ultimate BLT with Harlem potato salad and BBQ fried rice.  Delish as usual

Crispy Chicken Sandwich with pickled onion and tomato, and BBQ mayo on the side, with fries and gumbo.  The chicken was SO GOOD.  A monster patty and perfectly fried.  Reminded me a little of chik filet but better and without the guilt.  It was so large though I could only eat half.  It reheated well according to Dan.



No comments:

Post a Comment