Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dinner at Left Bank Burger Bar in Jersey City, NJ

Went to Left Bank Burger Bar in JC with Jess.  The restaurant is where a greek restaurant used to be.  Nice space and excellent happy hour.  I think $3 well drinks and $5 martinis, and house wine and beer.  So many types of burgers with lots of toppings.  It was hard to decide what to get.  Ultimately I think I made a good choice with the Mac Daddy  I would go back to try some of the other things on the menu.
Left Bank Mac and Cheese - Jess got this as a starter and loved it

Pork Rinds - only $3 for a giant container of it.  Well cooked and seasoned

Jess made her own burger.  I think there's some pulled pork on there, plus cheese obvi and onion rings on the side

Mac Daddy Burger - house blend, fried mac-and-cheese, butcher-cut smoked bacon and tomato

Inside of my burger.  It was a beast

No comments:

Post a Comment