Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Brunch at Park & Sixth Gastropub in Jersey City, NJ

The 'rents, Dan and I attempted to go to Talde for brunch, but apparently they were closed and not yet open for brunch :(  So instead we went to Park & Sixth Gastropub, which ended up being a great decision as they had free live music, and everyone enjoyed their food.  Only negative I have is that it took a little while for the food to come out.  The wings, which should've been an appetizer, were brought out along with all of our entrees.  They were so good (as usual) though that I can't really be mad.

Big Mama Burger - hanger steak blend, corned beef hash, red onion, pepperjack, runny fried egg.  Dan got this and beasted it ha

Lobster BLT - poasted lobster, slab bacon, lettuce, tomato and basil mayo. My dad got this and was very pleased.  The lobster tasted great and was a nice portion

Chicken a la Awesome - house brined chicken breast, fresh muzz, broccoli rabe, pink vodka sauce, parmagiano reggiano.  My mom really liked this and actually easily finished half ha

Cheesesteak with caramelized onions, truffle oil and provolone I think.  Tasty but could've used a little salt.  The bread was nice and soft though and the meat good quality

Thai curry wings w/pistachio.  My fav thing to order and possibly my fav wings of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment