Thursday, April 14, 2016

Dessert at Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in NYC

Following dim sum, despite it being rainy and cold, we had to stop at the Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory for dessert.  Sooo many delicious and unique flavors.  I love that the "normal" flavors are what most people would consider exotic, and the exotic flavors are things like vanilla and chocolate haha.  It was a LOT of ice cream but it was so so good that I definitely overate.
(L) black sesame and almond cookie.  The almond cookie is my fav and I raved about it to my cousin so she got that.  (R) egg custard and rose lychee.  Both delicious!  I had a slight preference for the egg custard because more traditionally sweet, but I also loved the rose lychee for being floral and fragrant and still the right amount of sweetness.  Both came with pocky sticks aka javelins.

No comments:

Post a Comment