Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lunch at Jing Fong in NYC

My cousin and I went to Jing Fong for some delicious dim sum at lunchtime.  Since it was not the weekend the service was pretty quick - didn't have to wait long at all for the carts to come by.  In fact, they kept coming back within minutes.  Food was delicious and we eventually learned to say no when it was too much haha.  Also since it was a weekday, things were cheaper than usual.  The whole meal was around $40 which is nuts!
Spare rib tips in black bean sauce

Shrimp stuffed rice noodles

Steamed pork buns

Steamed veggie dumplings

Chicken feet! My mistake.  I thought they were peking-style pork chops womp womp.  We each tried a little.  Not my fav

Actual fav - pork shumai

Steamed shrimp dumplings

Seaweed-wrapped fried shrimp dumplings.  Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment