Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dinner from VB3 Pizzeria in Jersey City, NJ

I had a consuming cheese craving so we ordered some pizza slices from VB3.  Most places don't seem to have that as an option, but I was glad because got to try lots of different things.  Nothing was super memorable honestly, but the pizza was passable.  Maybe ordering slices is not as satisfying as I thought, or maybe the pizza is just older and less fresh and thus less exciting.   I've had a whole personal pizza there before which I think was definitely better but not the best pizza I've had, nor best pizza in JC.  My fav place (ahem Razza) should just deliver :)
(Clockwise) Wild Mushroom, Margherita, Pepperoni, Joe's Special Pizza, Sausage and Peppers, and Grandma Slice.  The best of mine (mushroom, pepperoni, and gma) was probably mushroom but not by much

No comments:

Post a Comment