Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Brunch from Hamilton Pork in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I ordered brunch from Hamilton Pork as I was especially craving a breakfast burrito.  The burritos were veggie but I added brisket and it was excellent.  Dan's eggs benedicts didn't travel so well but was tasty.  Lots and lots of potatoes that were nice and crispy.  I definitely think it would've been better at the actual restaurant but not bad for delivery brunch at all.
Kung Pow wings.  Nice and crispy with great sweet sauce with a slight kick

Huevos Benedictos - brisket, avocado spread, poached eggs and hollandaise plus home fries

Side of home fries for my breakfast burrito

Breakfast Burrito - brisket, avocado, rice, shredded queso, burnt end beans.  Their beans are so meaty and flavorful almost didn't need the brisket.  Soo good and would be great in person

No comments:

Post a Comment