Friday, March 23, 2012

Dinner at Kraverie in Jersey City, NJ



I LOVE Kraverie!  It's a new Korean-French restaurant in Jersey City.  It's the child of two food trucks - The Krave and Lucinda's Creperie I believe.  I think now I'm there like once a week.  The food is inexpensive and super delicious.  These are two of the best appetizers they have - korean wings (which took I think the 4th trip for them to have them in stock. They keep selling out!) and kimchi cheese fries.  The wings are enormous though, and that was the smallest size!  They are saucier than Bon Chon but a bit spicier (though they definitely could add more heat).  Very good, though I was pretty full after I had like 2.  The kimchi cheese fries are incredible.  Would definitely recommend that for someone's first trip.  There are still so many things on the menu that I wanna try, so thank god I live so close.

For entrees, I got the BBQ mixed platter with bulgogi and short rib.  Delish but not as good as the bbq they cook in front of you in K-town.  Dan got the Seoul Cheesesteak with bulgogi.  It was good too but definitely different than your average Cheesesteak.

1 comment: