Friday, March 23, 2012

Lunch at Hill Country BBQ in NYC

I have gone to maybe a dozen BBQ places in the city and Hill Country is def my fav!  I think what the experience has really shown me though is I need to go to Texas.  Went to Restaurant Week lunch and got the Pitmaster - pork rib, beef rib, brisket, chicken, plus cornbread and various sides.  The sides we got were hot german potatoes, sweet potato mash, green bean casserole, and baked beans. Everything was soooo good.  All the meat was so succulent and juicy.  I think the beef ribs and chicken were my favorite though.  The hot german potatoes and green bean casserole were the best sides.  Nevertheless there are still so many things there I want to try, so if anyone feels like pigging out let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. WHY DID IT TAKE THIS EXPERIENCE FOR YOU TO WANT TO GO TO TEXAS. WHY NOT ME. rude. i'm going to make you take a shot for this.

    ReplyDelete