Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dinner at Gyu-Kaku in NYC

Risheen, Elena and I went to the Gyu-Kaku by St. Mark's Place.  Somehow I still got mildly lost walking there even though I had passed this location just a few weeks ago.  Anywayy everything we had again was great.  I love sharing and cooking but was so hungry I wouldn't have minded if everything was already cooked.  Overall we didn't spend too much either, like $25 per person without tip.

Seaweed Salad - great.  Can't really mess this up.

Kobe beef garlic fried rice with bacon - prob my fav thing to eat here

Sweet potato tempura - something about this is very surprising.  Maybe it's just the sweetness, but in a good way.

Shots of the tempura and raw zucchini and pork belly

Raw veggie platter plus raw kalbi behind it

Kobe rice and skirt steak

Rice, zucchini and kalbi.  Delish

No comments:

Post a Comment