Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lunch from Andrea Salumeria in Jersey City, NJ

I don't know how it took us this long, but for the first time Dan and I went to Andrea Salumeria in JC.  It's a small Italian deli that has legittt Italian cold cut subs and freshly made cheese.  This place is also like 2 seconds from Dan's place so I don't know why we never went there.  The subs are pretty large and the ingredients are unparalleled.  It also got like 5 stars on yelp, which is really hard to do ha.

The Soprano - sopresata, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, sundried tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil.  The perfect HP sandwich.  My only complaint was the bread was a little too crunchy for me.  Would have just liked it a little softer.  

The What's Up - ham cappicola, hot sopresata,  hot cappicola, mozzarella, sharp provolone, and hot peppers.  Of course Dan got this.  The hotness was no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment