Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dinner at Teppan in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I went to Teppan in JC for some cheap sushi.  The place is very modern inside. They have regular seating, hibachi, and bar.  We sat at the bar because I read on Yelp they have a cheaper sushi menu where some pieces are as low as $1 and rolls like $4.  We ordered a ton of food and the whole meal was so cheap.  Afterwards I realized the waitress had forgotten to include some of our order on the bill, but I think even had she done so it would have been very cheap.  The fish all tasted fresh to me and I was definitely full after but not grossly so.  Would like to come back to try some of their Japanese entrees like tonkatsu and maybe even the hibachi.
Three rolls and lots of individual sushi pieces.. Salmon, tuna, fatty tuna, yellowtail.  Everything you want

No comments:

Post a Comment