Saturday, October 3, 2015

Lunch from Queen Pizza in Newark, NJ

Queen Pizza is literally attached to my building so don't need to go outside if you don't have to.  It's good when it's raining or when I'm super busy and don't have time to walk around.  The sandwiches are also quite large so lasts me for two meals.  One sandwich is kind of expensive for lunch but almost every other lunch spot in Newark is like that, so at least I can drag it out for two meals.  I've combined two different kinds of sandwiches in one post. Great flavors, ingredients, and portions.
The Raymond Boulevard - chicken with fresh broccoli rabe and fresh mozzarella and garlic bread.  Was delicious though thought the bread could've been MORE garlick-y

The Broad Street -  chicken with roast peppers, fresh mozarella, and pesto.  Didn't know about the pesto but was glad it was on there otherwise might've been dry

No comments:

Post a Comment