Friday, May 26, 2017

Dinner at Kitchen Step in Jersey City, NJ

Tracy and I went to Kitchen Step in JC for dinner, where Thirty Acres used to be.  The food was okay but I wasn't blown away.  The drink was better than the food actually.  I was mildly disappointed by my gnocchi, partially I think because I love Barbuto's so much.  The texture here was too soft.  The octopus was good and Tracy really liked her dish.  I would maybe come back for drinks and apps but not full dinner.
Octopus app
Our drinks.  Mine was in the shark

My drink - You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: El Buho mezcal, orange, lemon & pineapple juice, coconut syrup, and angostura bitters.  Delicious and stronggg

moroccan braised chicken | bulgur wheat, olives, currants, chickpeas, spice broth 

ricotta gnocchi | ratatouille, tomato jus, ricotta salata, smoked sea salt


No comments:

Post a Comment