Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Brunch at Buddy Who's in Jersey City, NJ

Went to Buddy Who's two weekends in a row, so I'm combining two visits in one post.  The first time I got something healthy and was pleasantly surprised by how giant my salad portion was.  The second time I tried the corned beef hash which I loved and would definitely get again.  I actually would also get the salad again, but it was more expensive, although a giant portion that lasted for two meals.
Brunch Burrito - scrambled eggs, pico de gallo, jalapenos, hash browns, avocado and cheddar cheese
 
Classic Corned Beef Hash and Eggs (scrambled) with home fries and a biscuit instead of toast.  The corned beef was super flavorful and the eggs and home fries were a bigg portion.  The biscuit was also surprisingly delicious

Better shot of the corned beef

Spinach and Kale Salad - broccoli, beets, carrots, spicy quinoa, goat cheese, roasted walnuts, and sweet chili vinaigrette with chicken. A GIANT portion

My mom got Fish and Chips

Western Omelet with ham, peppers, onion and american cheese. Plus home fries and toast

No comments:

Post a Comment