Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Dinner at Satis Bistro in NYC

Dan and I went to Satis Bistro for Restaurant Week.  For $35 they were serving three courses of things that are always on their menu, so it was a great deal actually.  Everything was delicious.  My only complaint was service was slow but Dan said I was being finnicky and they were moving pretty fast considering how crowded it was. 
For Dan's appetizer, he got the Meat and Cheese plate, which included cornichons and apricot dijon

Crispy Halloumi Cheese with yogurt and harissa sauce.  Delicious but super heavy cheese.  Like an extra thick mozz stick and Dan wasn't into it so I basically ate all of it myself

Dan got the Cast Iron Roasted Half Chicken - Parmesan Crusted Yukon Potatoes, Charred Broccolini, Pan Gravy

I got the Slow Roasted Beef Cheeks - Creamy Polenta, Peperonata, Braising Jus.  Normally $28 on its own and something I've been wanting to try for months.  The cheeks were soooo tender and perfectly complimented with the polenta

We both got the creme brulee.  Perfect ending

No comments:

Post a Comment