Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Dinner at Sugarfish in NYC

Elena and I went to Sugarfish for omakase.  We went close to opening around 5:30pm, and were told we'd have to wait around 45 minutes to be seated.  Fortunately it took less than 5!  I think because there were bigger groups and it was raining out.  Omakase was delicious and fresh.  Definitely a great spot of high quality, inexpensive sushi.  But I don't know if I would wait for a long time having tried it once already since there's so many sushi joints on my list to hit in NYC.  There are three different options for omakase, and we ordered The Nozawa - Trust Me, which was the most expensive at $45.  Still a deal compared to other omakase options that generally are at least $100.
Beer with edamame

Edamame and Tuna Sashimi

Albacore Sushi and Salmon Sushi

Toro hand roll

Sea bass sushi and Yellowtail sushi

Crab Hand roll

No comments:

Post a Comment