Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dinner at Brasilia Grill in Newark, NJ

A bunch of us went to Brasilia Grill for Andrew's belated birthday celebration.  Several of us (myself included) got rodizio, meaning a series of meats, often quite salty, brought around on sticks and freshly cut in front of us.  We probably had 10-15 different types, ranging from the best (beef ribs) to things I'd rather not have again (chicken hearts).  I wouldn't say it's the best rodizio I'd ever had.  I think my favorite is still in Hackensack.  But for $27ish dollars, pretty good deal.  I had slightly more restraint this time so I don't feel as gross.  The buffet is pretty good - esp the shrimp.  I didn't take pics of each individual meats because that would've been annoying and not such a great photo.  Tracy and Andrew got some mixed meat platter that she took a pic of for me so you can all see an assortment of MEATTT.

Assortment from the buffet - mushrooms, zucchini and shrimp

Unsure about top left, shrimp, fresh mozz and cherry tomatoes

BBQ mixed meat for 2.  I'm sureee this lasted for several meals

No comments:

Post a Comment