Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Home-made Steak, Asparagus, Baked Potato & Corn Casserole

Dan and I decided to celebrate our anniversary by cooking a nice hearty and meaty meal - steak!  Unfortunately we didn't have a grill plate or cast iron pan, but it definitely came out better on the stove than when I used the Foreman.  Dan also made garlic asparagus and the baked potato.  HP made the corn casserole courtesy of Paula Deen.  I used soy milk instead of regular milk but it definitely came out   well - more sweet than savory but a nice side addition.  I made half with cheddar cheese for me.  The recipe was a lot for two people though.  I think this size would be good for a Thanksgiving crowd.

Full tray of corn casserole

Baked potato, casserole, t-bone steak and corn casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment