Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dinner at Edward's Steakhouse in Jersey City, NJ

Nicole and I went to Edward's Steakhouse for Restaurant Week, as getting steak during RW is always the best value and I've never been to Edward's.  Overall the meal was pretty tasty and definitely a good value of $38 for four courses.  The steak itself was a 12 oz Delmonico - pretty huge though a little fatty, and I should've had it cooked medium well vs. medium, but sometimes I feel judgment when I order it so well cooked ha.  A good meal but not memorable or worth a return trip.
Baked clams with breadcrumb stuffing.  Nice and cheesy.

Filet Mignon Vegetable Spring Roll over a spicy remoulade w/miso dipping sauce

House salad - mesclun with a sherry shallot vinaigrette.  Specifically chose those over Caesar so I wouldn't be too full before the meat, which was a smart decision

12 oz Delmonico steak with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and creamed spinach

Icebox cake - not as cold as I would've hoped ha

Creme Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment