Friday, January 3, 2014

Dinner at Skinner's Loft in Jersey City, NJ

Met up with some law school ladies to announce exciting news that each one already knew lol.  But nonetheless happy to catch up together and just enjoy each other's company.  I didn't take that many pics actually but I got my/Jess's order as well as Tracy's/Laura's.  Kavita got the sliders which I had featured previously. 

Whiskey smoked sugar & bourbon glazed cornish hen with cippolini onion gravy, cheddar mashed potatoes and caramelized brussel sprouts - everything was amazing and worked perfectly together.  I especially loved the glaze on the hen.  I was kind of full from appetizers at this point but this re-heated up pretty well for lunch the next day

Tracy and Laura both got this special bouillabaisse dish - looked really great with tons of huge pieces of seafood

No comments:

Post a Comment