Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Dinner at Ani Ramen House in Montclair, NJ

Dan and I went to Ani Ramen House for one of our first meal together as husband and wife.  We had to wait a little while as usual, but not quite as long as the first time because we sat at the communal tame.  As usual, the food was excellent, and this time we thought to bring tupperware to bring home our leftovers.  I only wish there were more ramen places near us so we'd never have to wait to get seated.
I think this was the regular chasu pork buns.  great bread textue


Always an excellent appetizer choice

Chicken two ways - seven-spice dry rub and sake soy glaze.  I loved both of these; great mix of spicy, sweet, and savory.  If I had to pick one, I'd say the sake soy glaze was slightly better because it was sweeter, but both were excellent.  Three and three would've been better
Special ramen I think with brisket?  The broth was nice and rich from the beef

Shoyu ramen - classic chicken broth, soy tare with chashu pork, spinach, nori and scallions.  Added a marinated soft-boil egg because you have to


No comments:

Post a Comment